The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ Scorched Woods ►

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark

Dark

◄ Scorched Woods ► Empty
PostSubject: ◄ Scorched Woods ►   ◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:48 pm

◄ Scorched Woods ► Scorch10
Scorched Woods use to be a beautiful wooded area filled with wild life and herbs. However,lightning struck a pine tree one day and it flared into flames, quickly turning into a wild fire. Luckily the fire only burned down one othe place and not the whole territory, the fire happened only weeks ago so it still smells like smoke here and barely any animals have returned since

◄ Animals Found Here~ Racoons, rats, and crows
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net/
Lavi

Lavi

◄ Scorched Woods ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Scorched Woods ►   ◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:38 pm

"What are doing here, Lavi? This doesn't smell like Howl's territory." Lavi glared at her brother. "Quit asking pointless questions. Just move it." the fae snapped. Bandi looked around nervously. The yearling didn't feel safe here, even with his sister by his side. Lavi watched him then rolled her eyes. "Your pathetic." she grumbles and walks ahead of hm. "Wait!" Bandi bounded after her quickly. He didn't want to be left alone in this forest.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Scorched Woods ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Scorched Woods ►   ◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:23 pm

I slow down, instantly remembering this place from the fire that happened not long ago. I shake my head and pad on, keeping my paw steps silent as I follow Lavi's and...Bandi's scent? I growl softly, why did she have to bring him along with her? At least I was closer now. I slow down abruptly, nose wrinkled from the strong scent of burnt ash as I spot Lavi's red pelt ahead along with the smaller black body of Bandit. At least I caught her, but... what about Dark? I could scent that he had a new pack member but me, Lavi, and Bandit as well would surely out number him. I shrugged and raced ahead, finally catching up with Lavi and Bandit, I slow down just beside them. "What are you doing?" I growl, "This is Darks territory," I state the obvious but by what she was doing it appeared as if sghe needed a reminder, you dont just wonder on someone elses territory!
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net
Lavi

Lavi

◄ Scorched Woods ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Scorched Woods ►   ◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:30 pm

"Admit it, we're lost!" Bandi growled. "We are not lost. I know exactly where we're going." Lavi muttered. Bandi flicked his ears back and grumbled. "You lost your sense of smell in that fight with mum. I know you can't smell." Bandi commented. Lavi rolled her eyes. "Okay, we're lost...." she grumbled. Bandi jumped slightly when Howl's voice boomed behind them. Lavi turned her head, glancing at the enemy. Bandi perked his ears. "I told you. We're not in the same territory." he grumbled. "Shush, Like I was going to listen to a pup. Forests look the same to me." Lavi sighs. Bandi smirked. He loved it when his sister admitted she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

◄ Scorched Woods ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Scorched Woods ►   ◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:19 pm

I reached Howls side. My amber eyes were wary as I spotted both Lavi and Bandi. I said nothing as I tilted my head to one side. "This isn't part of our territory." I stated softly, "Why are you here?" I didn't accuse this time just asked.
Back to top Go down
http://lightningstormpack.forumotion.cc
Lavi

Lavi

◄ Scorched Woods ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Scorched Woods ►   ◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:57 am

"We already know, Howl told us. I went the wrong way, and couldn't smell it with my broken sense of smell." Lavi grinned sheepishly. Bandi sighed. "I knew it." he murmurs under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

◄ Scorched Woods ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Scorched Woods ►   ◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:44 am

I nodded slowly. "Lets get out of here." I said softly. Turning away my white and black paws drifted away. I headed back to the abandoned twoleg place.
Back to top Go down
http://lightningstormpack.forumotion.cc
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Scorched Woods ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Scorched Woods ►   ◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:05 pm

My eyes drift over as I spot Rain trot over and I flick an ear, listening as Lavi and Rain speak. I sigh and frown slightly twitching my tail torwards Lavi as if beckoning her to come back into our territory. I start to pad torwards the den, expecting Lavi and Bandi to follow me when I suddenly halt, noticing Rain is goining a different direction. I stare after her, not sure what she doing and only knowing that she has been acting strangely since the encounter with Dark. My eyes narrow, not sure what was wrong with her but I decided I needed to figure it out. Turning to my pack mates, I start to speak, addressing Bandi, "Please lead your sister back to the territory, you will know when you reach our territory when the smell changes...you know what our territory smells like," I bark, figuring he and Lavi would obey as I turn without waiting for a response and turning to trot after Rain, hoping that Clawess is doing ok with the human pup..

Abandoned two leg place~
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net
Lavi

Lavi

◄ Scorched Woods ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Scorched Woods ►   ◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm

"Okay." Bandi replied. He glanced over at his sister. "Lets go quick, before that Dark wolf comes." the yearling barked. Lavi rolled her eyes. "Like I'm going to listen to you." she muttered, and padded ahead. Bandi sighed, then ran after her to catch up. "Your going the wrong way." he pointed out. "You fool. I know exactly where I'm going, this is my new pack's territory." she grumbled. "But-" "I'm a spy. And so are you, puppet." "I don't want to be a puppet.." Lavi grabbed the yearling roughly by the scruff. Howl and Rain were far away now. It was safe to meet Dark...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

◄ Scorched Woods ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Scorched Woods ►   ◄ Scorched Woods ► I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

◄ Scorched Woods ►
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Darkening Howler Pack :: ◄ ROLEPLAYING ► :: ◄ Darkening Pack Territory ►-
Jump to: